This guide is for Systems Administrators, IT managers, SREs, or DevOps folks. It explains how to do an initial deployment of CiviForm into your production cloud environment. CiviForm has the following deployment options:
This section describes the tasks necessary to deploy CiviForm new infrastructure. Many tasks can and should be done in parallel. Tasks may vary depending on the specifics of each organizations's needs, but the high-level components remain relevant.
The following details are necessary for the initial deployment. A staging environment can be brought up without most of these values, but you will need all of them for a complete production deployment. Deciding on some of them might require coordination across different departments, so it is helpful to start tackling them early.
- The infrastructure you wish to deploy on (e.g. a specific cloud provider or on-premises infrastructure).
- If using a cloud provider, the region you wish to deploy in.
- An authentication provider for administrators (including
- An authentication provider for applicants (including
- Two domain names for your deployment (one for a staging environment, and one for the production environment).
- Government logo images for branding
- A support email address to display on the site
- SSL certificates for domain names and/or load balancers.